London Appliance Repairs Warranty Page
To book a warranty check up, please call London Appliance Repairs Customer Service or email email@example.com
Warranty Checkup Rules and Guidelines:
- The warranty does not apply in any case of excessive or non-standard usage.
- The warranty does not cover any clogs of any kind.
- The warranty will not be in effect in a case of negligence and/or misuse of the appliance.
- The warranty will not be in effect due to damage that was caused directly or indirectly by the customer.
- The warranty will not be in effect if any foreign objects enter the pump, motors, or any other mechanical part.
- We always try to fix your appliance, if possible, by labour only, to save you money. If the technicians states on your invoice, that if the same problem comes back, you will need to purchase a new part(s).
- Unless stated otherwise on your invoice, your service warranty lasts a maximum of thirty days.
For all other inquiries about Quick Appliance Repair warranty policies, please contact the office in one of the following ways.