Service Call Fees and Information
- London Appliance Repair is a home services brokerage that connects between quality service providers and potential clients. Once the job is booked using London Appliance Repair services, London Appliance Repair will book the appointment with the service provider and will pay him once the service provider is dispatched to the job. London Appliance Repair provides the service provider with jobs booking and billing services. London Appliance Repair will charge the client using its credit card terminal and will send the money to the service provider. In case that the customer or the service provider have differences about the service provided, London Appliance Repair will get involved and act as a mediator. London Appliance Repair will hear both sides and will review all the signed job materials and recordings. After internal review, London Appliance Repair will come with a mediation resolution that will force both the Customer and the Service Provider.
- In the case that the customer purchased multiple services, each service will be considered as a stand-alone work order.
- When you book a service call it is your responsibility to be present at the location you provided us, between the entire appointment window. Example, If we said the technician will arrive between 12-4 at 123 Joe St. You must be present during the entire time at that location. If you are not present at the appointment, please have someone act as a representative on your behalf with a valid payment method. If these conditions are not met, a reduced service call fee of $120 (ninety-five dollars) will be charged to cover the service provider time, gas, etc.
- It is your responsibility to provide information on your appliance that needs to be repaired. We need to know if the appliance is gas or electric, and the type appliance we are servicing, in order to send out the right technician to provide you service. If this information is not accurately provided, and the wrong technician is sent over, a reduced service call of $120 (ninety-five dollars) service call fee will be charged to cover the service provider time, gas, etc..
- Service call fee includes the technicians’ arrival, an initial diagnosis of your appliance, and a quote with 1 (one) or more options for you to choose from. If you choose to go ahead with any of the options the technician provides you, a service call fee, will NOT be charged. In this case, you only pay for the repair cost. If you choose NOT to go ahead with any of the options the technician provided you will be charged for the service call as it was agreed over the phone call or email. All phone calls are recorded in case of any differences between the Customer and the Service Provider.
- All unpaid invoices that have been outstanding for 10 or more days will be subjected to minimum $120 legal and admin charges.
- In case that more than one appliance is serviced in the same house in the same time slot, a special discount will be provided.
- We must be given at least 3 (three) business hours notice from the beginning of the appointment if you want to cancel your appointment. This applies to new service calls, and any follow-up appointments. If your appointment is between 12pm-4p, we must be notified before 9am that same day. If you are calling after hours, please DO NOT leave a voicemail. A service call can be cancelled only with a live agent and a cancellation code will be provided to you over the phone.
- If we are able to schedule an appointment for you within 3 (three) hours from the time you called, you will have 30 (thirty) minutes from the time you booked your appointment if you wish to cancel.
- Failure to comply with our cancellation policy will result in a reduced service call fee of $120 (ninety-five dollars).
- Partial refunds can be offered at the discretion of the service department. Please email all inquiries for refunds to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service call fees are not refundable
- Labour fees are not refundable
Order Parts Policy
- If a technician needs to order a part to complete a repair, a 50% (fifty percent) deposit for parts and labour will be charged. The remaining 50% (fifty percent) will be paid when the technician comes back to install the ordered part.
- We are not responsible for any delays, and/or backorders of any part we order on your behalf. We have a variety of suppliers that we source every part for and sometimes they are not in stock. We always try to get the part as possible to you!
- There are no refunds on parts that were already ordered thru a technician out in the field since these orders are processed immediately and automatically. Order for parts made directly with the head office can be cancelled only in the first 3 hours.
- If you order a part for you to install on your own, full payment for the part and shipping is required before the part is ordered. If the part that you chose to order doesn’t fix the problem with your appliance and/or you wish to return the part, we can only accept parts that are unopened. There will be a 20% (twenty percent) part restocking fee, and you will be responsible for delivering the part back to us.
- If you order a part for one of our technicians to install without our technician providing an initial diagnosis, a 50% (fifty percent) deposit will be charged before placing an order. The balance will be due when the technician comes with the part to install it into your appliance. If you made an incorrect diagnosis and the part you chose to order does fix your appliance. A service call of $120 (ninety-five dollars) will be charged, and if you wish to return the part, a 20%( twenty percent) restocking fee will be applied.
- Our technicians will always clean up the work area around your appliance once the job has been completed, including the removal of old damaged parts. If the customer wishes to keep the broken and/or damaged part, the customer must request the technician to leave the part behind prior to leaving his house. If the customer does not wish to keep the damaged and/or broken part behind, the part will be recycled at the end of the day, and we will not be able to recover them.
In case a problem does not appear when the technician is diagnosing the appliance:
- You [the customer] will be eligible for a service package which includes a 30-day warranty on operational parts only. This excludes clogging issues or any problems caused due to negligence or misuse of the appliance. The warranty also excludes any cosmetic parts.
- The warranty will cover labour and parts, under the condition that the technician can verify the problem during their return visit.
- If the customer declines the service package, they waive their eligibility for a free check-up in the future, even if the problem recurs. A note will be placed in the technician’s report indicating that the service package was declined.
- If the customer purchases a service package and complains about the problem recurring, the technician will provide one free appliance diagnoses. If the problem is undetectable, the technician will decline the job and NO REFUND will be given.